Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service

I have just started looking through some of the threads here and there are a couple of questions that I would like to ask 1. Why is it that I can get a certain phone from carphone warehouse with a cheaper o2 contract than I can with o2. 2. Why is the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data consumption

it seems to me a scandalous situation that, having just upgraded from a Blackberry to a Samsung Galaxy, I am now told that my data consumption is through the roof because the Blackberry data was 'compressed' (?) and the Samsung is not.I used hardly a...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract problem..

How one person can mess up a simple order, and how so many cannot put it right.... Went on line for my sim only upgrade, chatting online sorted out upgrade to 4G and 1GB data at 26 quid.... I asked "do I need to change my nano sim" the reply was "......

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FAQ on app

FAQ on the O2 app states that if you run out of data it will cost you £6.00 for 500Mb how come the last two times I have had to use it I only get 250Mb??

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying for downloads

Hello, I have a Nokia C3 - I am pay as you go user. Over the last few days in the early evening £1 is being taken from my balance to allow me to download up to 50 MB of data up to midnight on the same day the £1 was deducted. To my knowledge I have n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital safety: How do you stay safe online?

Hi guys, Some of you may have seen the O2 Parents page where everyone can find out about info on how to make sure your children, relatives and yourself are always digitally safe. Digital safety can account for many activities in day to day life; Purc...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems accessing my O2 account

Please someone help! I have an account which is recognised when I sign on. It lists my name, DOB and mobile number, but then it says, and I quote, “My O2 Products. You don't appear to have any valid products associated with this account”. I have had ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I have recently switched to O2, but i want to keep my old giffgaff number,how do i set this account to that number?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Theft

I just want to know why O2 sent me two texts yesterday saying we have given you 50mb of data and have taken £1 from your balance that's £2 I wasn't on my phone and I didn't give you permission to take it. I've been with you for close on 20years. I've...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos