Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice mail

Can I Switch on Voice mail from abroad ? At present I am in India. I did switch off voice mail before leaving U.K but need to swith on temporarily.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Webmail Speed

Why is O2 webmail so slow at the moment. Or am I the only one having problems?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

EE 4G Extra double-speed deals and PAYG launch

The 4G competition is hotting up and I feel O2 need to up their game a bit to keep pace with their rivals. EE are going down a two tier route for 4G speed and launched a new lower entry level plus P&G availability http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/ee-4...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Reception should be part of phone reviews!

Have just returned from a mini-break in Spain with Mrs phillpark. Whilst there I turned my data off, so was reliant on WiFi to Kik/Whatsapp the kids etc. I noticed that Mrs phillpark's Nokia Lumia had far far superior WiFi pick-up thn my HTC One X. I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is O2 The Worst Provider You Have Used?

I know they are definately the worst company I have ever dealt with. Firstly the shop mis-sells me a business contract telling me that it is EXACTLY the same as a consumer contract, I asked the usual questions and was assured the only difference was ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slow charging!!!!

How long should it take for a battery to fully charge on a lumia 1020 . It takes mine over three hours , with wireless charger. My old lumia 800 was fully charged in an hour. It seems an awfully long time

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos