Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Greedy billing

I've just started a new contract with O2 and was surprised to find they bill from the day you call them to start it, even before you've received a sim card. Is it me or does anyone else think this is just plain greedy on O2's part?Why would you bill ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints Department

Does anybody know of any contact details for the O2 complaints department?I'm probably be being a bit blind, I can't seem to find anything anywhere :robotsurprised:

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Edinburgh Area - Rubbish o2 Coverage last 2-3 weeks

Can someone please tell me what is going on with o2 coverage in Edinburgh?? About 2-3 weeks ago i started having problems sending and receiving texts - taking ages......then i was having problems accessing internet. Phonecalls started to disappear of...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed to Refresh: Take a look!

Hi guys, The O2 Refresh scheme has been available for a while. Quite a few community members are on the programme and more than 9/10 customers in Store and Online choose O2 Refresh. But now you can also Speed to Refresh, giving you the chance to get ...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges and contracts

I talked to an adviser when I took a contract, with a 12yr old daughter in Jersey I was assured that as an 01 number the charges were UK standard.Now this lot put Jersey as international and with being unemployed I can no longer call her. Massive bre...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 selling phones to my sister

Hello!So I've just finished texting a very angry younger sibling saying she's sick of receiving phone calls from O2 sales department asking for me, realising it's not me, then wanting to talk about selling my sister some phones. So she's all "stop **...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones you'd like to see tested and reviewed

Hi guys It's a *very* long list, brace yourselves. Pick your favourite 5, please SAMSUNG N7000 (NOTE) DARK BLUE T&B NOKIA LUMIA 800 BLUE TRANS&BATTERY HTC RHYME (BLISS) PURPLE TRAN & BATTERY BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD BLACK TRAN & BATT HTC DESIRE X BLACK T...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

im trying to pay my bill over phone is the service down ??? cant pay online as my numbers are not on my account as i got contract through cpw please help someone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos