Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breaking news!!

now this is very very interesting!!! With Vodafone pulling out of P4U in Feb 2015 yet again, this leaves P4U with only one network and that is EE after o2 and Three parted ways, so what does this mean for the giant High Street Indipendant that we all...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old SIM Card Issues

I have not been able to receive or send phone calls or text messages for a few months now. I have tried my SIM card, which is probably ten years or so old now, in other phones, before and after it stopped working, and I still can't get a signal nor c...

Some_Guy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading local phone mast

Hi guys just wondeing if I can get your thoughts on my nearest o2 mast. Where I live I get brilliant 2g recpetion indoor and outdoor, however 3g is really poor and can only get outside. When i put the post code were the masts is it still says only ou...

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G not working

My 3G is not working and I still have a huge amount of data to use. This is the second time in a couple of weeks this has happened and the only way to solve it is by turning the phone off and then on again.Why is this happening O2?! Please sort it ou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Are Charging £90 more for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB than Apple Do

So it appears Apple are claiming in all of their deals that the Apple iphone 6 plus handset costs £879. In fact Apple charge £789 for this handset. O2 are therefore claiming £90 more. I have spoken to an agent online ( I have a screen shot) and they ...

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6+ Preorder date

Hi All, I have pre ordered the Iphone 6+ gold in store and got a delivery date of the 7th October. Now i have seen that a lot of people have got the same date is this for the gold or for every colour?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cooling off periods

Hello all, Just a quick question... I think it makes sense! When taking out a new contract (just preordered iPhone 6 Plus, 2-3 weeks after launch delivery date) when does the cooling off period begin? Now? Or when the new contract kicks in, which I a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 plus pre order

I was going to upgrade my current O2 refresh plan (iPhone 5s) to an iPhone 6 plus, however when I went to upgrade it said I would have to pay off my current contract there and then. Would this mean i wouldn't be able to use my phone until my new one ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and Signal Strength

As will be evident from what follows I know little or nothing about mobile phone technology.Tonight I noticed that my Galaxy S4 is displaying 4G in the Status bar - an unusual event in this particular location but I am happy to see it. However, I als...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos