Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong email

hi how do I change my email address to sign into my O2 app as O2 got it wrong?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no frills sim

i am looking for a no frills sim. no freebies just top up use the credit then top up again.anyone know if they are still out there?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G/4G v WiFi.

Just seen the piece on 5 News about the potential for personal info to be hacked using Public WiFi Hotspots and the recommendation where possible to use 3G/4G where possible.I'd say some pretty good security advice there, but I only connect to public...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 and Hutchinson

So... Hutchinson want to bid for O2. what with them and BT wanting the O2 network it is clearly up for sale. Is there something Telefonica arent saying as they clearly want shut. mind you with the impending roll out of LTE to replace Airwave clearly ...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voda To Acquire Sky? O2 Marginalised???

Analysts expect Voda to launch a takeover of Sky in the New Year. What would this in combination with BT's proposed acquisition of EE mean for o2?Effectively there would be two quad plays and two stand alones in the UK market. With Three rumoured to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking Software.

Firstly, apologies if this has been covered somewhere else, but tried searching Tracking and it tends to relate itself to tracking orders.Recently saw a news article about some software that is cross platform and someone was able to track his stolen ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Bug?

Has anyone else had any issues with their emails lately? I have 3 email addresses. Last week I received a junk email (similar to one I always get) but this time it said the sender was me. I clicked the name of the sender (as sometimes it can say one ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4

Hi my wifi has stoped working and my phone screen keeps going white have only had it 1 year any ideas

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos