Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 - when will you LISTEN to your customers

Thought I would open up a debate on here. Not a mud slinging exercise against o2. Just a debate.@Toby @AnonymousRepeated questions occur on here:When is 4g coming?Why don't o2 publish 4g plan?Why isn't the website stock correctly managed?Are o2 plann...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 customer help in other circumstances

o2 have what i beleive failed me in the customer service department, although im not sure if i am being out if term in respect of their so called terms Basically, phone was lost/stolen at night, i was unaware until the following evening - which i the...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crossed texts/phone numbers?

Hi, Not sure if this is the place to post, so apologies if it's not. Yesterday, my friend texted me and a phone number showed up beside her name. I don't know her phone number by heart so I just assumed that it was her number and that my phone was ju...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G service with non-4G based tariff

OK recently, I was in Edinburgh over the holidays to see if there was any sale bargains and what not. I noticed that the signal indicator changed to 4G and the signal was mostly strong. So evidently this means if you have a 4G-capable mobile regardle...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Guru Service

On Wedneday 31st December I had an appointment booked with the Guru at the shop in Ipswich. I arrived at the shop to be told that the Guru wasn't in that day. This after waiting in a queue for 15 mins. Why was I allowed to book the appointment if the...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi London Underground??

Hi O2 Is o2 wifi available on the tube (underground)??? Most networks now offer this service. If its not yet available, are there plans to implement this service in the near future?

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call center too busy?

Hi I have upgraded online and the order is showing as processing. Live Chat this lunchtime told me that the phone I requested was out of stock and then I got an email saying it will "soon be dispatched" I have phoned the call center for an order upda...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nothing but praise for O2!!!

I had to leave a message to say I'm so glad I came over to O2 from EE (who were absolutely useless). After 2 agonising days on the telephone making numerous calls and then today spending an hour in my local O2 store (Newcastle Eldon Square, thank you...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos