Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! POOR SIGNAL in SO19 Area. Southampton.

Good Evening.. It has been over a year now and has been getting worse over time.. the signal in the Weston area is so poor it hardly reaches 1 bar on my phone.. this used to be a full bar area for me im losing calls not receiving texts for hours some...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help required uploading images

Help please guys - normally uploading images is straight forward but I'm having problems:I have tried to get a couple of images on to my 'home' page on here, but each ime I select a file it tells me:"This file does not appear to contain any content"I...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks everyone!

Hey guys, As most of you have noticed, we've recently had a couple of spikes in forum activity. It was a bit of a roller coaster for everyone. During these spikes, Toby and I have messaged every single new member that signed up. Firstly because we wa...

• 37 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Phone repairs

I have had a problem with my local O2 shop. My phone was returned as it was faulty within the warranty period. This was repaired and sent back to me. So far, no problem. The phone failed again 3 weeks later so I returned it again. This time it was re...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leavin g the community

How do I remove myself from the community forumIt's pants and nothing more than a Squawk box for O2I no longer wish to be a member of the community and am fed up of receiving email and or updates in my hotmail account.

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dispatch Unit pretending to be O2

I've had several calls from "The Dispatch Unit" who gave me the impression that they were part of O2, wanting to talk about my contract. Firstly, they aren't O2 and it seems fraudulent for them to pretend that they are. Are O2 aware of their shady ac...

Tonyw99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what are the different ranks

Could anyone clarify the difference between a quartermaster and an overseer and a gunner? who exactly is employed o2 and who exactly is a customer? I would find a readily displayed list helpful. Ps Jonssie in the asylum now so not hot wet and sticky ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 cancellations and O2 complaints are shocking to deal with these days

After our iPhone 4 stopped working properly, I phoned o2 who wanted £240 to end the contract just to upgrade, then the upgrade price was £129 for a new iPhone 5, even though Carphone Warehouse are offering the same deal on the same contract for FREE ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Malicious calls

Last night - at midnight I repeatedly received nuisance calls from an O2 customer. I reported this to O2 and was told that they would take no action - I should phone the police or change my phone number. I am surprised that a company like O2 is happy...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos