Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgusted by customer service level!!

I have been a customer of o2 for about 16 years now and, wanted to upgrade my phone. After 1.5hours 'chatting' to a guru I placed my order (irritating considering i was then late for a meeting...) and then, after trying to place the order, there was ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! amazon fire rip off

Hi guys,Just wondering about people's opinions about what's happened with the amazon fire phone. Basically today amazon have dropped the price on pay to just £99 still only on O2.It means there's people like me that bought it in December had it a mon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kitsound Boom Evolution speaker review

I also want to say for anybody that is wondering what the FREE Kitsound Boom Evolution speaker is like,I think todays term is 'BANGING', I love it.Being on the look out for a bluetooth speaker for my bedroom whilst I workout and needing a new phone, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying should not be this difficult

3 months ago after a fall out with local o2 shop I switched providers to three - worst mistake I could have made with service down for 7 weeks. Decided really my problem was with o2 shop and not o2 themselves and decided to come back so for speed I b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! For Clarification of Community Guideline 18.2

18.2. Please do not discuss moderation that has affected you on the public forum, as this is a matter to be dealt with individually with the community team via private message. Acording to my reading of this it would not be a breach of the above Guid...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Browser To Choose

Apologies if this has already been discussed but I can't find it on here. I have been a longstanding IE user but now I want to change as I am hearing a lot of negative comments about IE. Can you recommend another browser that I can use? I am running ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with contract

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place. Phoned 02 retentions yesterday about my sim free contract ending and was told its 28th not 25th my contract is up. I was thinking last night if 02 get taken over by 3 or is it three i dont particular wa...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Private Messages

Is it mandatory in the O2 Community to have the PM function turned on? The "Guidelines" are silent on the matter.

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos