Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

How shocking are o2!!!!

I just wanted to know if anyone else has been having problems with o2 at the mo? ive been an o2 customer for over 12 years and the last few months have been hell! the conversation I have just had with customer services has made me so mad I had to wri...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Gurus: We want to hear from you!

Hi guys,I’m sure many of you know what O2 Gurus are and how they can help you with almost any issue or advice that you need, and we’d love to hear your thoughts on them!The can offer great advice, entertaining videos and even store sessions to keep y...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LEAVING O2

Hello allafter nearly 18 years with o2 formerly cellnet I have become somewhat dissilluisoned with them and am thinking of leaving at the end of next month when my contract expires. Would I be correct in assuming thata 30 day notce period is needed o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

rubbish

All I have is trouble with o2 I was on hold for 1 hour 47 minutes what a joke still never got in touch with anyone then the website is no help how do these people run a business

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible customer services

Spent 3 nights last week on live chat trying to get connected to upgrade team but after 20-25 mins nightly gave up. Have cancelled current contract. Tried again tonight, waited 35 mins to get connected and as agent connected appeared to time out and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi i need unlock my iphone

Hi frinend ,I need to unblock my iphone 6 128gb. Due to aboard travel i need to use other local network to cut the international roaming charge. SO kindly unblock the phone. Thnk in advance, G.Kesavaram

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service experiences: Calling O2

Hi guys and gals, Some of you may recall a recent discussion we had relating to your experiences in O2 Shops (HERE) Well, its time for round 2 and this thread will focus on your experiences when you need to ring O2 about an issue. - How do you find c...

O2 CS.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 removed my insurance without informing me thereof

I have been an O2 customer for many years. Now I feel outraged and I want to warn other O2 customers. My phone was badly damaged last Saturday and as I had signed up for insurance for my very expensive handset, I tried to make a claim. To my shock, I...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Code discount for new iphone 6 question.

Today I just ordered a new iphone 6 64gb via phone, and with a valid NHS open code I can recieve a 30% discount off of the airtime monthly payment. The lady I spoke to on the phone said that this is correct and when I recieve the new handset I have 9...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos