Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Amazon & Nano SIM

Hello, Just purchased a amazon fire phone for £99. Kept my old number but swapped it to the new Nano SIM. Phone working ok, a few minor thing to get use to but on phone device screen it does cant find my number on sim card. My mate said it should, bu...

cliff-h by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid sim

I've typed in my Puk number to many times an now I've an invalid sim so I can't call O2

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to apply O2Open?

I am upgrading over the phone and have been told I qualify for O2Open. I have got the code by text buit it says I have to go to a shop. How do I apply the code to my contract - I'm not signing up until I get clarity. Can't get through for hours on th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying internet usage via dongle

For the 2nd month running I have bought the ultimate surfer package at £13 but my confirmation email says £15. I am unable to have a 'live' chat as all the advisors arebusy. Anyone had this problem?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 In the poor house?

I have decided to leave O2 today because.....1. I'm tired of not being able to use my phone to make phone calls or surf the web at home without have to stand in hope in one exact spot to the millimetre for reception that lasts about 30 seconds only t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

TU Go

Why aren't PAYG users allowed access to TU Go ? All other network PAYG customers can...... I've been with O2 now for 8 years, but this sort of thing really annoys me so O2 are about to loose a long standing customers over this.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't the O2 busybodies leave things alone?

One of the things I really liked about O2 was the My O2 App that gave easy access to basic information about my O2 Accounts. It worked well. Now they have gone and "updated" it! The same information is available though they have re-ordered it so that...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Really Really Annoying Email from O2

I have received an unsigned email from O2 the subject being " Find out why you're on a tasty tariff" - how silly, not to say patronising, is that to start with? It goes on to inform me that "we've checked" (whoever "we" may be) and I am "not eating t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2.

I am absolutely disgusted by what I have heard today! My iPhone 6 has a fault which I was told, for me to have only had the phone 8 days to be told I can't get it replaced or anything! Well if that's the case I hope you enjoy losing customers! I am c...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

PHONE CALL GALORE

Hi - I have received over 1500 calls since 10pm last night, that is just over 14 hours. All calls were unsolictored, and not welcome. O2 said I have to block all the calls, I did this and yes have a guess, even more and yet still more. O2 have said t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos