Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Having sat in all morning waiting for my new phone to arrive and canceeling other things to ensure that I was in for the delivery, the driver clearly just shoved a card through the door without making any genuine attempt to deliver the phone, how do ...

Revoke kudos on mobile.

So it seems that the O2 forum has updated at the same time as giffgaff (no surprise) and that by pressing the kudos button again after you've given kudos on mobile, will revoke it.In short, a double press of the kudos button will remove any kudos giv...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 0843 608 2150 Number

Was this previously an o2 number of any kind. I rang it 5 times last week speaking to an apparent o2 employee each time and have been charged over £30 for the calls. When I spoke to someone from o2 on another number they told me it was a BT number th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carphone Warehouse

Why has O2 sold my details to Carphone Warehouse who now bombard myself and my family, we have 4 contracts with calls about upgrading ? Unethical, unpleasant and unwanted. Am I alone ?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why no partnership deals with US companies?

I am generally happy with the service I've had from O2, and the billing for travel in Europe is ok. But I travel to the US for family visits about every other year, and I am not happy with the absence of a low-csot way of using my phone while there. ...

Mezzomama by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Numbers charging

Hi can some one help me in finding out why I am getting charge by numbers and they are txt messages and it's coursing my phone bill to be high I get these messages daily and they are random messages I haven't given my number out the cost of my phone ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft sells Nokia, Nokia reborn.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/18/11699702/nokia-is-coming-back-to-phones-and-tabletsCan only be good news. It's fair to say, Microsoft have been shambolic with the Nokia brand.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z3 Marshmallow update

Hi there, what is the latest news, on the marshmallow update for Sony Z3. Ive been told, its avaliable from sony?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos