Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Network Issues in Wye Valley

Has anyone any idea what is going on with O2 network in the lower Wye Valley area. Since Wednesday this week there has been no signal. I check the O2 network status and it has been saying there is a mast not working. OK that explains why there is no ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

8/9/2015 crap customer service call time 20:20

i am currently on 'hold' since 20:15 pm its now 20:45 and i can hear all O2's customer service agents laughing an joking amongst themselves. these so called proffessional customer service agent are a JOKE my money every month pays your wages you shou...

• 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 making unauthorised transactions from bank account

O2 rip off merchants - find another provider! (full story below) At the end of my 24 month O2 pay monthly contract I made the mistake of signing on for a SIM only 12 month contract. Within 24 hours of taking out the SIM only contract I called in to t...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

update after meeting with trading standards

thanks for all the letters of support I met with the trading standards today and after showing all the overwhelming evidence I now have to take O2 to the small claims court After all the hassle,lies and accusations They left me with no choice (xxxxxx...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! has anyone got anything good to say about O2

I have had nothing but lies, accusations and false promises from this companyI would like to hear from anyone (other than the people who have already replied to my other posts)To hear from anyone who has something good to say about this company?It ca...

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! useless o2 website

I'm a fool. Ordered a 6S , it's being delivered on 25 september. Yet even now, when I go to 'my o2' and then to 'my orders', not a single detail about shipment is available online. All I get is a red circle indicating 'THIS INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILAB...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Community Ranks: Help us decide!

Hi guys, One of our members; @MI5 has performed the magnificent feat of reaching the top of our rank system. While this is an awesome thing, it now means that we need more ranks! Now, we can go about this in 3 ways: - We change the existing ranks' le...

joker.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 85 replies
  • 0 kudos

bounced cheque

after loads of hassle with o2I was sent a cheque from the ceo`s department for £20I banked this cheque and thought nothing more about itI got a letter from the bank stating the cheque had bounced and there were chargesI paid for my car insurance the ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

My contract is due to expire 22nd nov, I am going wi giff gaff how do I keep my current number? Is it rite once I get my puk code its valid for 30days so wud need to get it end oct?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6s sales soaring....apparently

So apparently the preorders for 6s are exceeding expectations in every market, according to apple.Www.latinpost.com/articles/80482/20150920/apple-iphone-6s-and-6splus-pre-order-sales-release-date-soar-eclipsing-all-market-expectations.htmNot too sure...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos