Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst Service Ever

I have ordered a device with 02 to add to my account and i have suffered treible customer service the device was suppose to be delived on the 25th september it is now 28th and more than 12 calls have been made to 02 regarding this who say they have c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/threadThis view all link is borked on mobile, and I can't find link to view PM's anymore.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

liars and thieves

10 years I have a contract at o2 and they charge me for the calls I have never made, I have free 500 min and the bill for £210 , but on my phon is just 480 min use ( nothing else) and is happend this to me 3 times so far, they are liars and thieves !...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy i pad

i have recently purchased a i pad which came with a free years office subscription but it wont activate any idea's

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE

O2. Well .... how useless can any company get. Promised emails ... nothing .... promised call back .... nothing .... promised to improve signal .... nothing .... promised to cancel contract ... nothing then charged £180 .... promised to credit it bac...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority not.....

Nice idea for a Priority give away phone skin. Only problem is that the Nexus phones are no longer made and go back 7 years or so. Bit of a waste of time then.....

Aja1001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority

So...this morning I logged onto O2 Priority to see if I could get tickets as clearly O2 Priority value all us O2 Priority customers highly. At 08:59 the site crashed so that was 30 minutes of my life totally wasted. Then every time I finally got to t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service Broughton Park Store

Matt, from the Broughton Park Chester store, showed exceptional customer service and was extremely helpful. My daughter recently damaged her phone and required assistance from the insurance company, and after lots of hassle, Matt went out of his way ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

V4 Telecom

Has anyone dealt with V4? They say they are selling O2 SIM cards but on cheap contracts. Is this a good company?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Has anyone had a problem submitting negative feedback after an online chat?I've given my feedback - albeit very dissatisfied but it wouldn't submit. Strange, I've never had a problem submitting positive feedback.

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos