Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service Broughton Park Store

Matt, from the Broughton Park Chester store, showed exceptional customer service and was extremely helpful. My daughter recently damaged her phone and required assistance from the insurance company, and after lots of hassle, Matt went out of his way ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

V4 Telecom

Has anyone dealt with V4? They say they are selling O2 SIM cards but on cheap contracts. Is this a good company?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Has anyone had a problem submitting negative feedback after an online chat?I've given my feedback - albeit very dissatisfied but it wouldn't submit. Strange, I've never had a problem submitting positive feedback.

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 insurance scam - not honouring claims for 5 phones

A warning to others.. I've finally had the last straw, and this is the first time i've ever committed my complaint with a company to an online forum. That's how strongly I feel about this. Accross the family, we have had 5 iPhones, all paying insuran...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam Phone Call

Had a call today from ‭028 9583 9978‬Belfast, Northern Ireland.Male caller said he was from o2 and could give me a better deal on my phone plan. He knew my name, my phone number and address. The deal sounded good but when he asked for my bank details...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network down in East Devon

Network has been down for two days in East Devon. I am being told it is working when it is clearly not. Tried on two different phones. Asked neighbours. They are having problems too. No idea when this will be fixed if O2 thinks it is working. They wo...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Loss of coverage

We had our signel upgraded from 3g to 4g about two month ago - we are in TN4. Since this upgrade we have almost completely lost our signel in our house. We have tried using TU GO but it is incredibly unreliable and we struggle to make calls. We are q...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MiFi Plus aerial vs Phone Hotspot

Does anyone have any data/experience on using a MiFi unit plus an aerial vs a mobile phone as a hotspot? I wondering if I might reasonably get a better signal with a MiFi unit plus aerial whilst commuting to and from work each day. For reasons I can'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP! Bar a Number?

Hi,Hoping someone can help me here as I have struggled with o2 customer services this afternoon. I need to know if it's possible to bar a number from calling you, I'm sure there must be a way of doing this....I am being constantly harassed by an ex, ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cell phone disposal

I Have a number of old cell phones (non smart Phone) for disposal. Is there anywhere i can take them.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos