Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

711 million email addresses collected via spam!

Hey everyone, Worring news this week. A malware researcher has discovered what is thought to be the biggest singe spambot operation of it's kind that has scooped up over 711 million email address and passwords! It's thought these email addresses have...

malware.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

When unhappy with o2 complaints review

Anyone any ideas of who else to complain to other than the financial ombudsman when unhappy with o2 complaint dept. Honestly feel as though they are using my mental and physical health against me! Angry doesn't come close

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Off topic threads

Is there any reason why off topic threads have been removed from the recent threads list on main page?Starting to get a bit uneasy round here recently tbh

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: DONT GET O2 INSURANCE!!

I have been waiting for longer than a month to get a response from O2 insure regarding whether they will cover the theft of my iphone. The insurance clearly states that it will cover the theft of the phone and when it actually happens - they drag the...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Andrew McCABE

Just had a phishing email apparently from Cyber Security in Washington DC saying I'm due $5 million and it only costs $390 to register my cash card to claim it!!! The name is Andrew McCabe but the email address was ria.huang, sent to O2 phishing.

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Feedback - Kings Road, Chelsea/Westfield Stratford, Trowbridge Store and 3 x online Gurus later...

I have had my new Xperia X Compact for under three weeks and in that time had been unable to connect to the Wifi. The status under my settings said 'Connected, no internet' and wouldn't load the log-in page for me to enter my phone number to get a co...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Recontracted without permission

Recently I had asked o2 via webchat to change my number as I was receiving far too many spam calls. I had also asked for a replacement SIM card at the same time as my phone had went in for repairs and I was using a replacement aswell I originally too...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I've been waiting on a refund for around 2 months now. About three times I've gone in a circle where I'm told it will be 5 days or escalated to 3 days if it goes to complaints and someone will personally ensure it's completed and will keep in touch. ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos