Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating contact preferences

I posted here a couple of hours ago but on looking back now I cannot see my post at all !! A few days ago I received an email from O2 ? with the subject line saying 'Changes to data regulations: You're in charge' and asking me to update my marketing ...

Enduser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades - Some benefits and some pitfalls

The topic of upgrades is something that comes up fairly often on here and I thought it important to post some guidelines I think are appropriate to consider: 1) If you are happy with your handset after your contract has ended then keep it. But if you...

How Much/Many of your Mobile Functions do you Use?

Good Afternoon,As I sat here today and admired the picturesque and photogenic winter scene outside my house (and took pictures with my mobile) I asked myself the following question:- how many of the functions of this magnificent device do you use? In...

Bill1945 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 70 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hi all

Only asking if o2 will be doing free streaming as three are doing it would be nice as without using your data

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy j3

I want to leave a review for my new gorgeous Samsung galaxy j3 on 02 website and can't find how to do it. I can read other reviews but can't write my own.

Hi

A new mast as gone live near me but not getting a good signal of it but its only gone live today wa118hg wa118ly its 4G and 3G

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

no signal

can someone tell me what the point of having a mobile phone when I cannot make or receive calls indoors ! I have just been in hospital and need my phone to work as expected !!!!I live in Bristol and think I should have some sort of refund for lack of...

nikki0709 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAST DOWN IN MY AREA

NO PHONE AT ALL YESTERDAY I WAS INFORMED IT WOULD BE BACK UP AND RUNNING AT 11.00 LAST NIGHT ITS NOW 8.10 THE NEXT DAY AND I STILL HAVE NO PHONE IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS ? ? ?

VALP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Action Fraud Reports

A new scam posted yesterday by Action Fraud.This one relating to iTunes gift cards Victims have handed over approximately £520k to fraudsters who have asked for payment using iTunes Gift Cards, since May 2016. http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/news/it...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos