Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 App / Samsung Frames

Why doesn't the My O2 app utilise the app icon frames like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Slimming World, Pet's At Home VIP...I could go on here. Is this really that hard to do?

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in France

I am pleased to report that during a visit this weekend just gone, the first of the year regrettably, to my place in the Vendee France I was treated to a wonderful 4G service almost everywhere with not a hint of throttling. What a pleasure to be able...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

My O2 - Feedback thread!

Hey guys, The My O2 app is available on Android, Windows and iOS and lets you manage your account settings, bolton's and call history whilst away from a PC or laptop. We are interested in hearing your thoughts and feedback on the app! Are there any f...

My O2 .jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

A cautionary tale..with a happy ending

A few weeks back, I ordered a Oneplus 6 handset online. Fab handset and O2 got it to me on the launch date. Sadly I lost my overtime at work and was unable to realistically afford it as things stood so I very reluctantly returned it back in the 14 da...

Awful Customer Service from O2 - long term loyal custom to O2 is of no value.

Hi All, My wife and I have combined 25 years uninterrupted loyal custom with O2 (my wife over 15 years and I have over 10 years). Our 24 months contract is due to expire this coming month of July and encouraged by O2 I have contacted their customer s...

Emails - those on servers , those served on ones device. Explain. Geeks anonymous

Emails I was having an off the cuff discussion with a virus checker service this am and we got onto the subject of email protection. Time ran out and I didnt have time to fully take on board the differences below. Help?We have our devices protected b...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback of online chat

I couldn't find anywhere else to leave positive feedback so I thought I would write it here. I was having worries regarding my account. I used the online chat and spoke to Sujata. They were very quick with their responses. They answered my questions ...

Miaxo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Poor upgrade experience, not happy

You would think that someone upgrading their monthly spend with O2 by two-fold would be in O2's best interests to make sure they had a good experience, not so. After selecting my upgrade from SIM only to a new phone and bigger tarrif, I was looking f...

baggy75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos