Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails - those on servers , those served on ones device. Explain. Geeks anonymous

Emails I was having an off the cuff discussion with a virus checker service this am and we got onto the subject of email protection. Time ran out and I didnt have time to fully take on board the differences below. Help?We have our devices protected b...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback of online chat

I couldn't find anywhere else to leave positive feedback so I thought I would write it here. I was having worries regarding my account. I used the online chat and spoke to Sujata. They were very quick with their responses. They answered my questions ...

Miaxo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Poor upgrade experience, not happy

You would think that someone upgrading their monthly spend with O2 by two-fold would be in O2's best interests to make sure they had a good experience, not so. After selecting my upgrade from SIM only to a new phone and bigger tarrif, I was looking f...

baggy75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Insurance SCAMMERS

So, last September, I upgrade my personal and business phones (Lg G6 and Samsung S8). great phones - great customer service in-store. Take out insurance - no problems as been stung before. Comes to claiming for Screen damage on the G6 and I get the c...

Dave_68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S7/ S7 edge Android Oreo update..when?

Samsung started rolling out Android Oreo today in the UK for BTU unlocked handsets. Reports that Vodafone has also started to push out update. Does anybody know how long before O2 start pushing out the update?

zubs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phones

I have been a customer with o2 for 18+ years and wanted to get a new phone for me and my wife. we have checked on line and seen what we wanted. contacted customer services to see if they had a good offer as the phones we liked were cheaper at tescos ...

Michael6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos