Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot Wifi

what are your thoughts on the hotspots for watching netflix? 

Bram91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S9 it iPhone X?

I’m due an upgrade on 3rd July and debating weather to get the iPhone X or the Samsung S9? Can anybody make any recommendations?

New contracts

So i have recently been getting text messages from o2 about upgrading as my contract is up for renewal shortly.So i decided to go check out how much my Samsung S7 was worth against the new S9.In the upgrade/recycle option you select manufacture, mode...

Positive feedback

I have just had a chat with an o2 Employee on the 202 number called Yusef, he was so calm and understanding.I had charges on my phone that I didn't make and he was so patient, talked me through everything and helped me pay some of it off.I'd love to ...

TidgyPud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why did you stick around on the community? :)

Hi everyone! It's really good to see all of you posting on our forum and especially lovely to see you staying and participating in other discussions too after posting your initial question or comment. I'd love to hear more about this and your views o...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal at home

Well I have tried and still disappointed.I have been offered a tiny discount off my phone bill .which does not cover the cost of buying a landline phone and all the extra costs of using a landline. Seemingly there is a working signal "somewhere?" Of ...

Data gifting

Hi 02 have you considered letting your customers gift data and txt messages to other 02 users as i would really like to be able to do that for family and friends.

Mick_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Outstanding customer service!

Just had to say what excellent service I received from one of the Pay and Go team whom I spoke to by phone today. I wish I could remember his name but sadly not. However it was to do with topping up my phone balance. My card was constantly being reje...

Ellyan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos