cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 lying! Where is traiding standard agency??

pciechulska
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
o2 is lying !! I did the upgrade they promised: "yes, there is a phone on stock, then i recive it message later: out of stock sorry" what else, on website is information, it is available on stock. I made a new order with a new number and device oppo x2 pro and again I received the information: "out of stock" Shame on O2 how can you lie and cheat?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Alas, O2's stock management system is not real-time, @pciechulska - you may get an e-mail around midnight with better news.  On the other hand, then you might have to wait a bit.

Welcome to O2. 

Message 2 of 11

pciechulska
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Alas ..False information can be understood as a lie! Customers pay for the device, they believe that they will receive a product, and after paying upfront ... sorry out of stock this same like fraud
Message 3 of 11

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im in the same position. Ordered yesterday and chat have told me no stock. Yet the website STILL says in stock
Message 4 of 11

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The Community Forum is made up of customers, like yourselves, @pciechulska and @pp763

And the Ordering Ts&cs here state an order is not deemed as placed until you receive your dispatch e-mail: https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/shop-purchasing-terms/purchases-from-o2-shop-terms-and-condi...

Message 5 of 11

pp763
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thats all well and good. Based on that customer service when taking new orders or upgrades say to people the handset is in stock. It then allows you to pay extra money for a premium delivery slot again taking money off people. I spent alot of money to settle my handset bill in order to upgrade when that money could have been saved and could have gone elsewhere. Its misleading and unethical
Message 6 of 11

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

A simple search on here, before hitting "Pay now", would have told you as much, @pp763 :

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?location=Category%3Atop&mobilefilter=non...

I don't defend or condone O2's actions and practices, they are what they are. My last order came from an independent retailer, TBH.

I have also bought from O2 in their High-Street shops (both franchise and O2 proper), and via Upgrades on the phone, over the years - can't say they have been better or worse than the others who sell O2 contracts. 

I hope you get sorted soon - and O2 will refund the express delivery charge, if you call them - numbers all here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Good luck! 

Message 7 of 11

pp763
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoke to customer service today who spoke to warehouse. Will be dispatched today. Lets hope
Message 8 of 11

pciechulska
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
a bit:(? Some kind 30days:(
Message 9 of 11

pciechulska
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics