Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid for a burger but got no bun.

So I've been thinking about the lack of 3G/4G in the area where I live - Ely, Cambridgeshire, and trying to figure out what would happen if this were another industry e.g. the fast food business. Let's imagine we walk into a burger joint and order a ...

ElyCoverageMap.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 47 replies
  • 4 kudos

Bolt On Data Allowance Expiry

Just a quick question - do you think it's fair that when you buy extra data it has an expiry date? Personally I don't, I have bought and paid for something, I don't expect to have to give it back. I understand that normal monthly allowance resets eac...

FiJona by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei T3 tablet redemption

When trying to redeem my tablet there is a field that asks for receipt number, which number is it in my till roll type receipt? Does anyone know I tried taking a photo of the receipt but it is too long to take one photo of plus the receipt number is ...

Carmell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

An old topic bot one that seems to be forgotten about. And its got a lot worse since the network boo-boo last December There is still very new little information indeed about 4G rollout, Network expansion, VoLTE rollout and any plans to rectify 'Not ...

5G or Not 5G with Roaming in USA from now.

So you may or may not have heard, but most mobile networks across the globe are now starting to set up there 5G networks. But at present there are no 5G mobile phones as of today 3rd Feb 2019 However recently AT&T in the USA has requested that the ne...

715356D9-EA98-4ABB-A8E8-42B3BA8FCDD4.jpeg B0CCFFC2-864E-44AF-8154-AE09E4EC097A.jpeg
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone vs tablet vs computer: what do you use them for?

Hi everyone, Smartphones offer so many functionalities these days that it'd be easy to use them for pretty much everything and leave other screens behind. That being said, most of us still have and also use a tablet, computer, or laptop. I like using...

Screenshot 2019-01-23 at 09.52.14.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill.

Hi All.I'm looking for a collaboration on this topic. @Marjo noticed a thread HERE and she suggested the Forum might benefit from a guide on ways to limit expenditure which hopefully will avoid unexpected charges on your bill. I thought I would start...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 24 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Internet service

Wondered if anyone has been experiencing any Internet technical difficulties today the 2nd Feb 2019. I'm experiencing difficulties when trying to access various websites. They are either extremely slow downloading and when and if they do download inf...

MarkH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online shop credit card details - CVV field

American Express credit cards use 4-digit CVV validation numbers instead of the usual three. If you try and pay with an American Express card, once you input the card number, the CVV input field changes from max length 3 to max length 4 to allow you ...

cvv.PNG
Jonathan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos