Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Odd

I've been checking the community pages periodically, and the last time anyone posted was at 22:38 yesterday, nearly seven hours ago. Seems strange as these pages have been inundated over the last few weeks. Anyone know what's going on or is it just m...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I was on hold for an hour and ten minutes and then my call was cut off!!! Now I can't get through at all!!! I give up!!!

John8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International bolt on

Why isn't Jersey listed in the countries covered by this ? - which I was thinking of getting now, since. . . When I called my mum on mother's day it cost nearly £15 for 7 minutes! Not impressed.

RANB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

A step closer to PET recycling using bacteria

Well here's a thing, a bacterium that can digest polyurethane: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/27/scientists-find-bug-that-feasts-on-toxic-plastic And the source paper that reveals the discovery: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 watsapp support

Hi. I was browsing about upgrades on o2 and noticed a message saying need help on live chat we have watsapp chat available. Very convincing had an o2 bot and then a a person called daniel replied with all the usual security questions for o2. Further ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tarriff

When looking for a new pay monthly sim only tarriff via myO2, the options are far more expensive than when I check on comparison sites; why????

Polo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worse O2 upgrade advisor

I've just spoken to the worst advisor on the phone.I'm sure many if you have called and been unable to get through to customer service. As well as live chat.All I e asked this man was "would different colours be released in time of a certain device"H...

Saijai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not ported fully

Got new phone on Monday and used the on-line port number which was supposed to go through on Wednesday. Current situation is that if I call my existing number it rings through on both my new phone an old phone (EE). If I call the O2 number, that too ...

Data

Why O2 didn't offer free data on this crisis times?... In other country's many different operators being offering free data so peoe can get in touch on this isolation times.I mean this crisis is something that don't happen often and is a one time thi...

Adm25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next Day Delivery - Not True

Ordered by new tablet at about 12pm today - one of the main reasons I ordered it was because O2 were guaranteeing next day delivery. However on the DHL website it says it's not expected until 14th. Quite bothered by this - I cannot contact O2 as thei...

pogolad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos