Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy s20 plus exynos poor battery and performance

So all the reviews are out and as expected the exynos chip used by samsung is subpar. The ad 865 seems better in terms of battery and performance. What are your thoughts as I can see some petitions asking for samsung to dump the exynos chip set. I am...

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What good is a sim pin or PUK code?

I don’t know why it’s even worth locking a sim and requiring a PUK code when anyone can simply input the phone number to the O2 website to retrieve it.Surely the whole point of locking a sim is to prevent “baddies” from using it. Giving the PUK code ...

AGP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade cost vs new contract cost

ok, am totally confused by O2 pricing. Went to carphone warehouse, with the intention of upgrading both of my O2 pay monthly phones, and it turns out that if I upgrade, it will cost me more than if I take a new number on a new contract. A new Google ...

Mauler19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 ultra updates

Anyone had any updates with solid dates, I'm at my wits end with o2 support they all give different answers.I honestly believe we have approx 2 weeks to get these before we see a total none essential logistical shut down

AlexH95 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPW to close all standalone 531 Carphone Warehouse stores

Reported on Sky Breaking News: Retailer Dixons Carphone says it will cut 2,900 jobs under plans to close all 531 of its standalone Carphone Warehouse stores. https://news.sky.com/story/carphone-warehouse-2-900-jobs-axed-as-all-standalone-stores-to-cl...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems on o2 network?

Apparently there are issues with voice calls for some customers (tipped of by Rory Cellan-Jones). Warning on the https://status.o2.co.uk/ page that it is being looked into... Not sure if this is correct place - maybe needs a duplication on Pay Monthl...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Business calls

Hi.I'm currently working from home due to recent precautions in the company I work for. I have the odd meeting I need to dial in to using a conference PIN. Will I be able to do this?I ask because a colleague had his personal contract cancelled for do...

S20 Ultra Customer calls

Hi, just had ANOTHER call from o2 advising I may have to wait up and till the 31st May for my Ultra what a joke.Vodafone advising 1 week for NEW orders

AlexH95 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G connection drops in morning but 02 says no problem

I get 4G through a booster. About a week ago the signal dropped considerably, trouble accessing websites and definitely not streaming tv. But O2 says no change to my area. And bizarrely I seem to be able to stream tv until about 8am when it drops out...

Pinxit2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos