Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 97 replies
  • 0 kudos

disappointed

seriously fed up with O2. I changed my address on the account last year, so this weekend order a new handset and they send it to my previous address even after I highlighted the new address So after contacting support who basically called me a liar I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

If you want to keep the same number you have

02 is an excellent network.my scenario was my old chip snapped into two so I bought a new sim and i find it a hassle to change numbers as you have to inform everyone so I rang 02 and they picked up within 2 minutes you don’t even have to wait for lon...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Emailing O2

Just to let you know that O2 do NOT have an email address anymore. I wanted to email them with a complaint i had and had to turn to the Community to ask anybody how to send an email to them . The few answers i did get i tried but ended up nowhere. I ...

peter64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Costs of calls to mainland europe even though by european law you should apply same charges?

Hi, I have just reviewed my pay monthly charge on O2 and believe a charge for 64 quid for a 56 minute call to germany, when I am on a zero rated tariff for calls made from europe to here, surely is illegal under european law, as we are still members ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nafisa - Fantastic Customer Service

I don't normally do this but feel compelled to send feedback to say what excellent service I have received from Nafisa today. Very informative, polite, great customer service and a credit to the company.

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

International Favourites fiasco

As we all know O2 has taken upon themselves to discontinue international favourites and TUgo add ons. They sent a text some time ago saying international favourites will end but will work until end of November.2 days ago my add on stopped working. I ...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bad customer service

Order a new product and same old 02 total crap service thought I would come back to them after 4 years since I moved to another provider and same old site security issue with emails and keeping all contracts together and being easy, boy was I wrong i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy note8

Im bit peeved really i got the samsung galaxy 8plus few months bach and straight away they offer a galaxy note 8 with free screen replacement hows that treating customers fairly i dropped my new phone accidentely and i have to pay for mine fixing yes...

lynn2558 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraudulent activity

I reported to o2 about 3 weeks ago that I had been a victim of fraud and was told that once my account had been passed onto a investigations officer that someone would give me a call to go into more details in relation to this but unfortunately no on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Roaming Quality in USA

I tried to use data while visiting the States 3 weeks ago, but there was almost zero data. With O2 Travel on and data roaming switched on in my device settings menu, I expected to be able to use my mobile apps and surf the Internet while in the US, b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos