Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 pro

Hi all just wanted your opinion on the above as I'm looking at getting a new phone have checked review sites etc but wanted to check your thoughts on the above

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor upload data speeds

Just moved to o2 and have noticed that Internet based calls (voice and video) are pretty much unusable, been running tests and it seems the upload speed struggles to even get above 2Mbps. Coming from EE, where I would get 30-60Mbps upload, on 4G, thi...

Finding your mobile number: your feedback

Hi everyone, Today we'd like to gather your thoughts and feedback on a specific customer journey - first, let me give you a bit more background around why this one in particular The excellent Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? by @pgn has bec...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Virgin

Just seen on the news O2 + Virgin merger approved.Thoughts?Story here:https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/20**Personal info**/virgin-media-o2-will-combine-to-create-u-k-telecom-heavyweight#click=https://t.co/GpTsP7uIeD

Fergy93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

Just ordered 2 expensive IPhones and told would be delivered today between 15.09 and 16.09. I asked who the courier would be and was told it was DHL. I have had many problems with them from other suppliers. Guess what. First told delivery would be la...

MrUnHappy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

rubbish customer service

Hi, I'd like to know why a communicatiosn company like O2 cant answer the phone and actually SPEAK to clients? The worst example of 'take the money and run' that there is. Charlatans!! [personal details removed]

Prize Draw

HiI can't find the 20.000 Prize Draw that ends Tonight 03/10 at 11.59Help please

Therese22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorola razr case

Anyone know where I can purchase a case for the latest razr 5g phone which came out last week. Apparently the 2019 version doesn't fit. Thanks gill

Gill14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos