Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations for April 2018

Hey everyone, We're almost at the end of another month and its time for the O2 Community rewards! we ask the community to nominate content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Just like last month the focus...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

URGENT: No service in NR2 Norwich area!

Hi All,Has anyone else been unable to receive or make phone calls via their O2 mobile phones this afternoon/evening - Sunday 29th April 2018?!I've discovered there's an issue with a mast, and O2 have told me they're waiting for it to be repaired, but...

Chat broken?

Hi,I've used the O2 online chat a number of times; it's very helpful.All this morning, however, all one can see is the Give us a moment while we check is someone is available placeholder.Does O2 still offer this chat service any more, or is there som...

Wireless charging

Does anyone have a wireless charger? Do you have any issues with it? I ordered one when I upgraded my phone, and recently it has started playing up. When plugged in and the phone is on it, the charging starts and stops continuously. This is only in t...

gmarkj by Level 57: Major
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partially Deaf (older) ladys decision re new mobile phone

Hi if U have reviewed earlier posts I'm trying to decide on a new phone. Ive trialled the Amplicomms M9500 smartphone and Amplicomms mobile 7500 (now 7501?) I could hear the ring & notify.The smartphone( from Hearing Direct) might be good for an elde...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 dreadful at repairing network 6 wks!!

Hello all just a quick update network around NN17 3AT north Northamptonshire is finally repaired after 6 weeks!! I have never met such an arrogant in helpful company in my life! I have spent hours on the phone, web chat And apps all to no avail for 6...

Atrocious service

So here goes.. I phoned up Tuesday morning and completed an upgrade on my account. Everything checked out and phone was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday.. Got a message weds morning saying the phone is out of stock.. Phoned o2 immediately to sor...

Niculae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Guide to Charge to Mobile

Hi all! O2 have provided us with another video guide related to frequently asked questions, this time around the Charge to Mobile service and how it works. We hope this one will also be helpful to you when you come across any related questions. What ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos