cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 rolling plan not as good as it made out to be.

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes you get more data then the pay and go big bundles and you can roll over any unused data but once in a while o2 seem slow to take off the monthly payment for your rolling plan and twice since I moved to the rolling plane 11 months ago I have had to manually restart my rolling plan.

even after o2 sent my a message a few days before saying we will seem be taking the paying of your rolling plan.

Anyone else has had this minor problem with the rolling plan tariffs.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36422 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

If you search for Rolling Plan on the forum here, you will find others have reported similar, @darrenney02 

In your case it sounds like you have the measure of O2 Customer Support, so probably already know the numbers and the Social Media avenues for support as in the link just below. Not sure if this might not be tied into the move to a new back-end billing system, 360: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402/highlight/true#M39424

Message 2 of 4

darrenney02
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Seems like o2 need to get the rolling plans sorted. To make sure payment is taken every month.

Message 3 of 4

darrenney02
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just had to go to My o2 and restart my rolling plan.I should not have to do this. o2 should be talking payment each month it's not like my card has expired as its a new card I got earlier this year.

I starting to get fed up when this happens as this will be the 3rd time this has now happened since I changed from pay and go big bundles to rolling plan £15 almost 11 months ago.

Message 4 of 4