Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 84 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thankyou

Just wanted to say thank you to Tom G at Woking o2, he's a star! Helped me find a new phone and cos it needed a different sim to my last one, he transferred all my nos, fab!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Customer loyalty

Have any of you experienced any loyalty from o2? E.g when requiring an upgrade or in any other curcumstance have they been considerate to your needs?I have been with o2 for many years first on pay as go, then contract. Whilst on pay as you go I used ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing terrible experience with customer service

I just want to say how disappointed I am in the current level of costumer service. I have been with o2 for a number of years and yes staff was helpful in the past - until something went wrong. I have spent the last week and a half trying to cancel an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Billing & Payment Service

Hey, Peeps I paid my Bill(s) last month early and O2 was well than more than happy to take my money thought and this months Bill(s) came and I am being told I am a month behind. I thought to myself how is this even possible when I know it has been Pa...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible 4G performance in Manchester

Just switched from EE and I'm shocked at how bad the 4G performance is on O2. It's simply not 4G and the big data package I was offered is a complete con as it's totally unusable. I'm aware that there are advantages and disadvantages with different n...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro Contracts - Always OOS

Is it normal for the iPad Pro's to be out of stock constantly for the lower Gb? It was in stock when I was making plans for my upgrade and now it's only ever the 256Gb one, which is not the one I'm after. Hoping it becomes available sharpish!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking numbers

I'm not familiar with blocking numbers, but one of the latest cold caller types phones me aroud ten times a day, (020 8077 8857 if anyone else had had this one). How can I block this and other similar ones simply and quickly please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lack of text messages

I do think it is lack of foresight by o2 to remove Tu-Go without having a suitable alternative in place. I am deaf and rely heavily on texts for communicating with others, especially when I am on call for work. I live in a rural area in SW Scotland s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos