Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 200 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

My details have been stolen to open phone accounts

Hello, For the past 3 weeks I have been calling o2 to cancel multiple accounts that have been set up fraudulently. No one in the household that I live in has an account with o2, but we are being hounded with multiple letters in relation to various bo...

MD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultra weak signal

I’ve recently moved to a new address and am only able to receive an extremely weak signal, quite often none at all. After several automated replies, it seems that engineers all “aware of this issue and are working to fix it”. Until this happens, and ...

Bolt on

I added some data to my account as my airtime data had run out after I (riddled with anxiety) stupidly let the lady who upgraded my phone convince me to get a smaller amount of data. I decided to change my tariff so I wouldn’t have to purchase any of...

Mo_on by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appalling

I have been passed through multiple advisors and departments, cut off during calls, had my new contract cut off and bombarded with threatening letters… all due to O2 not filing the correct paperwork when I notified them that my mum has recently passe...

LB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google play

I've been charged 5 times £19.95 by Google play on my o2 account. I've nothing linked to Google play. No bank, bank cards, PayPal or o2 account. There's no purchase history either but yet there's this charge on my bill. They want a correlation id whi...

Screenshot_20230418_153821_Samsung Internet.jpg

Suspect call

I was called by +442034045568 and told that I had been selected for my tariff to be reduced. The guy on the other end said he was going to send a one time code and for me to stay on the line. I got suspicious and ended the call. I did receive a code ...

RobSK14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 incompetence

I want to make people aware to be careful of O2’s incompetence. My account clearly shows my device is paid off, I have been sent a statement confirming this fact. Furthermore, when you go to my account and ‘make a payment’, it also clearly states tha...

LeeDavies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

No RAM Listed on Website

Hello, I'm trying to compare the RAM offered on the various Galaxy A series phones listed for sale on the website. However, there is no RAM specs listed on any phones whatsoever. Is it possible to access this information from O2?

Chooxen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Business Hotspots closed on the Underground

As a number of us on here have been saying, Virgin Media is winding down the WiFi service on the Tube, looks like VM closed it down on the 31st March https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2023/04/virgin-media-o2-uk-close-wi-fi-hotspots-on-london-unde...

madasaf1sh_0-1680809330253.png
madasaf1sh by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos