Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message delivery report

HiI have set the delivery report for messages to on but I do not receive a message when the message has been delivered to where I am sending it (if that makes sense) I am on pay as you go and also everytime i send a message i get a bleep and on my sc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

not recieving texts

I have a o2 contract phone and my wife has payg o2 phone,up until last week i could send texts to her and she would receive them without problem,she no longer gets my text messages !, i have done the obvious checked the number etc . she gets texts fr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leeds Iphone3g coverage?

Currently live and work in Leeds near city centre but also in Barnsley a lot.Anyone in these areas know how good O2 3g coverage is for the Iphone as I am planning to get iphone3gs 16 next wk?!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Used iphone

Hi, first time on here so if I have posted in the wrong place sorry.What it is, my brothers contract has just ended for his iphone 3g and he’s upgraded to the 3gs. He is selling me the 3g one and I need to know what I need to do to change it pay as y...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS - send but not receive

Still no joy from o2's "Customer Service"It seems the whole world can understand the problem, except the company behind it!http://www.avforums.com/forums/nokia-mo ... st11168113

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long does next day delivery take?

Ok so I ordered a new Simplicity 20 sim on Monday. On 'my orders' in My o2, it says next day delivery. And delivery is 'in progress'. I saw on o2 website somewhere that it takes 1-3 days :robotindifferent:I also ordered an o2 dongle with a PAYG sim y...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO wifi router option on HTC HD2!!!

Upon receiving my htc hd2 i am pleased, however there appears to be no wi fi router setting so i can use the htc as router and connect my laptop to it. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a way to download it?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

sms texts not received abroad qatar

I currently have two phones with o2 one contract and one payg i have hadno problems texting my partner who resides in qatar on his 02 iphone or his othermobile payg on qtel network. Two days ago he suddenly stopped receiving text messages to his payg...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Home Phone confirmed

Due in March according to:http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... 988764.eceWith a £17.00 package for phone and broadband.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos