Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I be reverse-lookup'ed??

Hi all,some wierdo has started leaving me threatening voicemails from a blocked number. I don't know who he is, where he got my number, or what he thinks I have done wrong! But now I am concerned - can he find anything else out about me from my numbe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some one seen my profile

Joined forum yesterday had a private message today from lady saying she had seen my profile. Made my first post yesterday in home broadband. I guess i better delete all my details

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

puzzling o2 text?

Got a text from o2 saying -O2: Enjoy the chocolate? tell us. Text HIT if it went down a treat, or MISS if it wasn't your thing to 2020 free.anyone else get this? I don't have a clue what it's referring to.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 network problem oxfordshire

Since Wednesday the O2 network has been down in the OX14 postcode.All my friends who are on O2 are having the same problem in that they are not receiving texts and any outgoing calls i make sounds scrambled the other end. Anyone who tries to call me ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

freezing a contract

I'm due to renew my contract but am possibly going travelling next year, is it possible to freeze a contract for a few months while abroad?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not recognized as an O2 number

I bought a Pay & Go SIM and ported my old Virgin Mobile number to the SIM a couple of weeks ago. The phone works fine and I can make/receive call send/receive texts/MMS, browse web etc.However when I try to use bluebook or the e-mails to web service ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity 15 (Exclusive)

I am currently on Simplicity 15, but notice on the O2 Website that Simplicity 15 Exclusive is now available. It offers unlimited texts and calls to O2 users rather than just calls.Does anyone know whether joining this would mean ending my contract, o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Webmail from sony ericsson W302

I'm trying to configure the e-mail program on my new SE W302 to pick up my 02 webmail. I got this working fine on my K850i but the programs ask for slightly differnect settings. I've created a e-mail account called O2. Thease are the individual setti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos