cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message delivery report

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I have set the delivery report for messages to on but I do not receive a message when the message has been delivered to where I am sending it (if that makes sense) I am on pay as you go and also everytime i send a message i get a bleep and on my screen my balance which is very annoying Smiley Mad Can anyone help with this?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Firstly,O2 do not support delivery reports but if you start each message with *0#
you will get a delivery report.

The balance message you get after texts or calls is network controlled. just call customer service and ask them to turn off balance notifications and they will do so.
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont understand this because I had it working yesterday but today it is not.?????????? Confused
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Are you talking sms or mms. You do get delivery reports with mms but not sms.
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well just ordainary text messages without pictures. This seemed to work ok yesterday do you think my settings might be wront ? :robotsad:
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
No, if you can send messages and they are being received then your settings are correct. I promise you, you don't get delivery reports unless you start the message with 'star zero hash'.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok thanks
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks how do I get a star at the start of a message because if i hold down that key it just changes the typint setup :robotsurprised:
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
That depends on which phone you have. You could check the manual or tell us which phone and we will look it up. (you could also try the key you use for other punctuation and symbols, its probably on there)
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its a sony ericsson Jalou
Message 10 of 10