Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone else can not get there delivery because dhl as ******e

Shaunellis1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

one week and paying for a phone i do not have, can not a speak to a human being on either ends of o2 staff or dhl 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12594 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Hi @Shaunellis1 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if yo can - on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , 

Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or 

Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255, free from any phone or landline or via  Guide: A Guide to Skype   - best time to try calling is around 08:10am

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 11

Lippo
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same.  Ordered 19 Aug. No delivery or even transaction record

Message 3 of 11

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Lippo 

I suggest that you too follow the guidance given by @gmarkj above ! 👍

Message 4 of 11

Lippo
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did that… they asked me how they could improve their service so here is my response:

Deliver, deliver, deliver.... stop screwing up your logistics that prevent (probably) thousands of customers to be left in LIMBO while their orders are 'in processing'. What a lame excuse to blame DHL for your problems. Take responsibility. Properly. All the time. Stop taking orders when you know that there is an issue with fulfilment. COMMUNICATE effectively. Tell the truth and take control of the situation. Don't let your loyal customers be treated like they don't matter. Some people say that your cockup in logistics is a first world problem. I say, mobile phones are the 4th emergency service. Some people really need them. Do us all a massive favour and show this text to your CEO. Let him see how much you care and can be bothered to fix this problem. Or go and work for a company that actually delivers on their promises. Not one single coherent explanation as to why my order has 'disappeared'. Awful. Just awful.

Message 5 of 11

Lippo
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was asked by O2 how they can improve their service: this was my response.

To O2 Senior Management

Deliver, deliver, deliver.... stop screwing up your logistics that prevent (probably) thousands of customers to be left in LIMBO while their orders are 'in processing'. What a lame excuse to blame DHL for your problems. Take responsibility. Properly. All the time. Stop taking orders when you know that there is an issue with fulfilment. COMMUNICATE effectively. Tell the truth and take control of the situation. Don't let your loyal customers be treated like they don't matter. Some people say that your cockup in logistics is a first world problem. I say, mobile phones are the 4th emergency service. Some people really need them. Do us all a massive favour and show this text to your CEO. Let him see how much you care and can be bothered to fix this problem. Or go and work for a company that actually delivers on their promises. Not one single coherent explanation as to why my order has 'disappeared'. Awful. Just awful.

Message 6 of 11

LynsWoo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m am also having this issue, ordered on the 17th August and yet to receive my phone. Not one communication from o2 other than a text everyday saying my phone will be delivered tomorrow, yet it never appears! I’ve gone through the online chat and also called and all I’m told is it’s been escalated and I’ll be contacted but to date, which is 10days post escalation I’ve had nothing. So frustrating. I also can’t cancel as the order states it processing. 

Message 7 of 11

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

You @LynsWoo need to persevere with O2. Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account or offer other direct help.

At the top of this thread, @gmarkj has given contact details for the sales' team ; you might wish to contact them.

Message 8 of 11

Daz1984
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are a joke

Message 9 of 11

Daz1984
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Payed of my device plan last Friday for click and collect next day and u know what still waiting for my phone a week later o2 is a big joke 

Message 10 of 11