cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "Thinking of Leaving O2" Button???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

As the title says...where is the button?...I can't find it anywhere!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the contact us (email) section of the O2 website?
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd like to know too.

My contract is up next month and i've never seen such a poor range of phones as o2 have. It's a shame because I've found their customer service to be very good. The phone range is just so basic.

I'm swithering to jump ship to voda and either an e72 or n900.
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't find anything in the Email section of the "Contact Us" area...

Stinger, I'm exactly like you. The line up of their phones are poor...

Nothing on the Satio? Or the X2? which is meant to be coming out this Month...
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with you completely i am thinking seriously of leaving 02. and my son is leaving before christmas. the service is good cant fault it but the range of phones is absolutely bismal. unless they drastically do something very quickly i truly believe there may be lots leaving, after all there is quite a few different networks to look at all vying for our custom. please 02 i love your service but please get some decent phones n 900 n97 900 definatly. sooner rather than later or 02 unfortunatly you may just miss the boat. my sons friends feel the same its such a shame. my boy wanted the 900 before christmas and so did i it seems we will be moving to vodaphone unless 02 please do something.
Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
you all are aware that the website doesnt stock all the phones?

o2 have the satio, the galaxy and the n86 and will be getting the htc hd2 and anio.

yea completely agree that they dont stock many nokias and with the problems that they N series have i cant really blame them.

so check the stores or phone customer services and ask
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im guessing there is no such button. Just give them a call and tell them your leaving
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm goint to sit tight until middle of next month then see what phones they have. I currently have an iphone but fancy a change.

Quite tempted by the HTC HD2 but it looks massive! So i'll settle for either n900, e72 or maybe the HTC.

The only phone on their website right now i would consider is the n86 but thats a fairly old phone now and i'd have it for 18 months.

I think if no joy by mid december i'm off to voda as much as it pains me. Mind you i had a look at their forums the other night and they seem really good. Plenty of mods from vodafone who are there to help you. Just dont know what their phone CS is like. I rarely have to call o2 but whenever I have they are really good.
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I jumped to Vodafone a few weeks ago after 6 years with o2 and so far so good. The Vodafone Forums are excellent, people and Admin get together to work on phone faults, any problems and queries. Also I had to call Customer Services a couple of times (as you normally do after a new line rental) as teething probs on the tariff I was signed up to in the store and what I was getting. Vodafone customer services were brilliant on each occasion.

I found the phone selection on Vodafone is much stronger. So that was the main reason I jumped ship.

Although I had poor experience with the Retentions Team, who couldnt wait to give me my PAC code, I must say the o2 Customer Services department has always been really good to me.

Anyway best of luck in what you do slight_smile
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
That must be a different Vodafone to the one I left in October?

Incompetant staff, rude shop staff who are only interested in making a sale out of you - no support at all. Tariff and Forum were the only good things.

Paying the 6 months off on 2 lines to leave was the best feeling ever.

Good luck with Skodafone.
Message 10 of 17