cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "Thinking of Leaving O2" Button???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

As the title says...where is the button?...I can't find it anywhere!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Again another customer that doesn't want to upgrade to the current poor selection of handsets offered by o2, not interested in BB or Iphone. I like Nokia's, but the N86 is too similar to my N95-8GB for me, I want something a bit newer a bit more modern - a touch screen phone!

I would like to wait around for the N900 but we all know o2 probably will never release it anyway so was looking for sim only 30 day contract. They can offer me the same deal as a new customer. I was not happy about this, but they state their sim only tarriffs are already a "great" deal.

So I said I would like my PAC code, again they prepared to send it without any questions or trying to retain me after 6 years or so of being an o2 customer.

If I move to someone else, a lot of other network operators do not allow free mms messages as part of an unlimited text deal whereas o2 does. Do you know if there is a) an operator that does allow it or b) a way that mms can be sent over say the unlimited wap that you get with another operator?

If there is then hello pac code, goodbye o2.

Actually AceKooL76 I see you have gone over to Vodafone after a similar number of years with vodafone as me! As for o2's sim only 30 plans being "value" they are far from it! Vodafone are offering :

30 days , 600 Mins , Unltd texts, Unltd Web SIM Only for £20

O2's comparison is

30 days , 600 Mins , 1200 texts Unltd Web SIM Only for £19.56
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Vodafone do a MMS bundle for £2, the gets you 50 a month
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok great, I didn't know that thanks for your help, I might just add that onto Vodafone too.

Oh well hopefully o2 will learn sooner rather than later before they lose all their customers otherwise it will be too late.
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
you do know that the N900 isn't able to do MMS yet, Right? and as far as I'm aware its coming but no definite date for it.
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
The n900 will be able to do mms I'm sure with firmware updaet etc even if it is primarily an internet tablet and secondary a phone.

I am not interested in it that urgently as I brought a n97 off ebay recently and flogged my old fone, just want a sim only tariff atm and o2 tbh have really *** me off with their couldn't care less attitude.
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually AceKooL76 I see you have gone over to Vodafone after a similar number of years with vodafone as me! As for o2's sim only 30 plans being "value" they are far from it! Vodafone are offering :
30 days , 600 Mins , Unltd texts, Unltd Web SIM Only for £20
O2's comparison is
30 days , 600 Mins , 1200 texts Unltd Web SIM Only for £19.56

O2's comparison is exactly the same except they have 1200 texts instead of unlimited texts, where that isn't much difference at all. If you do more than 1200 texts then you really are a power user! And then Vodafone will charge you for any MMS, so I would say O2 is more value really.

Also O2 have released the Satio and HD2 which are high end phones, though they are lacking a tad. Cant really see your problem with the SIM only tariff..
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't go over a 1000 normally, but i like the word unlimited to stretch my legs if I wanted too, the complete lack of motivation from the o2 "retention" team to try and "retain" me after 7 years of being with them has completely put me off them.

Vodafone have much newer more trendy handsets anyway, o2 need to get up to speed with the times, as they will only lose more customers if not.

I am now happily now connected with Vodafone, I have noticed that general web browsing on the n97 is a lot faster on their network, as I have a 3g connection much more than I ever did with o2.

They can shove their network where the sun don't shine, as far as gran says in Catherine Tate "what a load of OLD ####!"
Message 17 of 17