cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats going on with o2 lying constantly??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so i pre-ordered 16th September a iphone 5 16gb in black as an upgrade, said being released friday 21st September so presumed by pre ordering i would get one then or at least before people could get one from the shops (thats the reason behind pre-ordering right??).

Anyway Friday came no phone , order says in progress still so got onto the o2 guru, was told i would have to wait 21 working days, and then he ended the chat...great start.

Got connected again with another guru and was told then that i would recieve it by monday 24th september at the very latest, bit annoyed at having to wait but was ok as i had a better answer than 21 days.

So monday came order still in progress, so back onto o2 guru and then to be told that it would definatlly be with me by 5.30pm, no probs.

Monday 5.30...no phone, So back onto o2 guru to be told it will be 1-3 working days, not happy again! After further conversations with this guru hes said he has now passed my case onto the high authority (whoever that is) and i will have confirmation of my delivery within 24 hours.

Still havnt heard anything as of yet but to be fair with them its 24 hours at 5.30 this afternoon, the whole time though and still now my order says in progress and i know for a fact if i went onto the o2 guru now i would be told something completley different again.

Im obviously not happy with waiting, but if i was just told one answer and a truthful answer i wouldnt be so dissapointed, im losing trust in this whole process, why create a pre-order service when i couldve just walked into the store and picked it up surely the reason behind pre-ordering is so you have the first available ones. And then to constantly lie every time to me is just unnaceptable.

Not sure what to do, i dont want to cancel my upgrade i think the network o2 is brilliant and signal is always good where i live so i have no need to change. o2 need to invest in this o2 guru service, provide better training or give their gurus the correct information, not even sure whos to blame is it us being fobbed off by the gurus so we dont cancel, or are o2 telling them misguided information to tell us. Either way the whole process has been very dissapointing, next time i definatly will not be pre-ordering as theres no point and next time im considering other networks.

Sort it out o2.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You are not alone my friend. I'm just waiting patiently to see if a statement from O2 becomes available.

Side note: there are numerous threads on this topic already please join in one of them:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2