Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 200 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Someone explain Favourite Place please

If I top up £10 I get 500 minutes to landline and O2 mobiles from the registered postcode. Does that mean I get 500 minutes if I call any landline/o2 mobile from my postcode or 500 minutes from my postcode to other people in that postcode?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enter verification to enable txt services

HiHad a txt this morning which read"Go to www.o2.co.uk and enter your verification code XXXXXX when requested to enable you to use text services"any one know what this is about.. I dont have a problem sending and receiving txtThanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CUSTOMER SERVICES PLEASE READ

I am posting this here because the message is apparently too long for your online form and I can't locate an e-mail address for customer services ... Please respond.Thank you for explaining that the paper bill is not an option for the iPhone account....

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Cost of MMS on iPhone 3.0?

Now that we can use MMS on 3.0 software for iPhone. How much does it cost to send an MMS? On that note, does it cost to receive an MMS message?I'm on the £35/month tariff, and couldn't see it in the tariff details, presumably because MMS wasn't avail...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Issue

I asked this question in the iPhone forum, but it is definitely not an iPhone problem. In the Broad Green area of Liverpool (L14) I have had no 3G network since last Tuesday now, in other areas it's fine but since this is where I live it's a bit of a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of iPhone 2G contract. Now what?

Hi there,My current iPhone contract ends at the end of July.Does anyone know what happens then? I mean, since I've completed the contract, I guess the iPhone is mine to take wherever I want, right? Can I get a PAC number from O2? Can I ask for the iP...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3GS Upgrade Policy

Interesting that so many "non-iPhone" customers are so keen to have their say - all a result of iPhone envy if you ask me!Now onto the real issues...Needless to say I'm outraged at O2's current policy. I completely understand the issues of subsidized...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked IMEI Iphone?

I bought an IPhone from a HK second-hand mobile shop they said it was an O2 UK IPhone and when i bring it back to UK and I used a O2 Sim,its not working.My IPhoneIMEI is 01 180900 295632 5Pls HELP ME

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Joggler... IMEI Number?

Why would my O2 Joggler have an IMEI number on it?I'm thinking SIM card anyone? I can understand MAC address, and a Model number, which is really funny as "A02JOGON"

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos