cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the e-mail address to contact O2 Customer Service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello fellow O2 users.

I have searched this entire site and I can't seem to find any e-mail address to contact Customer Services.

If anybody has the e-mail address, would you be so kind as to post it in your reply? I have great difficulty in written communication (Thank you Dyslexia), and these words are spoken and then lifted into and from the Read and Write software I use. The downside makes communicating in real time with a live person on the other end of a chat session a very daunting idea, and an agent waiting for my very slow reply to each question would be waiting an unfair amount of time, and would more than likely either cut me off or want to call me instead. The problem with that is if I'm given instructions to follow, I can't write them down! (Again, thank you Dyslexia)

My first and only attempt with LivePerson back-end software was a failed attempt with our Gas provider which lasted over 1 hour, and was excruciating for me, and more than likely for the person one the other side too. It's much easier for me to compose things in my own time so I can read it back. If anyone out there also suffers from Dyslexia, I could not recommend Read & Write software highly enough. It's a gift to anyone who sees some words upside-down, back-to-front, letters the wrong way around and so on.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Alan.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5862 Posts
  • 101 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

I do not quite know how to start answering that post @Pittymrs, but these might help you :-

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. 

If they do not help, maybe Guide: Cancelling Your Contract is the other option. 👍

Message 21 of 21