Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty phone

Bad-service
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone in June, I contacted O2 to tell them my hone gets really hot when using it.

They told me the phone will have to go into repair, I then ask what am I suppose to use for a phone while the repair was happening.

The guy I spoke to told me to ask a family or friend for for a phone, I told him it was unacceptable customer service, I then asked to speak to a manger he told me the same thing also.

I raised a complaint with revolver July 18th, I got a message from O2 on the same day  sayong I will be contacted in 7 days it's now 21st August and no reply.

Today I was using my phone it got so hot I took my thermometer went red and said HI, when I tried to use my phone to take the phone it refused to take the photo because the phone was too hot, I had my son taken it for me.

I have been a customer with this network for 10 years plus and this is the service.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93905 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

It's better to deal with the phone manufacturer direct online

They will run diagnostics on the phone for you

If Apple then they will likely replace it for you if it's faulty

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11312 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Bad-service 

Im sorry but the service you received is correct no one will provide you with a loan phone whilst yours is in for repair.

A couple of manufacturers used to send out a phone on a collect and return, but would put a hold on a credit or debit card for the full retail cost and if the cause turned out to be customer related the charge was taken.

as @jonsie said contact the manufacturer, as they may have a repair centre near you, but you still won’t get a loan phone.. 

Your complaint will be closed as no complaint 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 3