cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Query

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,

I recently made the mistake of not topping up my card on time with sufficient money to pay for my monthly phone bill with O2. This meant that money was taken off my refund for the last two months. How do I stop this and do I ever get my refund back (with what money is left from it)? Thanks.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Yours did seem logical to me,
Message 11 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124242 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I figured they wanted their deposit refunding tongue

Which they wont get whilst they continue to miss payments..:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 20

Peanut
Level 3: Thinker
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
That's if you take out a contract and there's a deposit to pay before you get the phone. If you don't pay your bills on time and in full within the first 3 months, you don't get it back. Usually because o2 don't know you and they're taking you on trust with a high-end phone. This doesn't seem to be the case here. The op was talking about not topping up on time. Stumped on this one!
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.”
Message 13 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 124242 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Happy Dance Which is why I gave them every possible way to pay and top up in my first post @Peanut

Covered all bases ...as it were wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 20

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Ah, I read it as they'd not topped up a prepayment credit/debit card, which are really popular these days and don't always register with companies as such. Think money being one big internet banking firm that do them.

But, I'm going way off topic so.....

Message 15 of 20

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

It's a pre pay card isn't it ?

"I recently made the mistake of not topping up my card on time with sufficient money to pay for my monthly phone bill with O2."

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 124242 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Oh well...what appeared to be an 'Urgent Query' at 06.51am this morning has received lots of good advice and support.....I do hope the OP finds time to come back and read it all wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 20

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Urgency is personal wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 18 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 124242 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Urgency is personal wink

Don't forget you are telling this to a nurse tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 20

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Indeed, so therefore, you're urgency is more urgent than mine wink
Message 20 of 20