cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up at the o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

The O2 website shows 15% discount for O2 priority to climb the O2 arena "up at the O2" but how do you get it?

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/accepted/5822181be4b01c2ad800d48e

Have tried everything and resorted to phoning the o2 helpline, waited ages, passed me to somebody else, waited ages, passsed me to somebody else and eventually cut me off

"To redeem this offer simply enter UATO215 on the o2 customers tab on the following website"

but there isn't an O2 customers tab!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

Works for me?

priority.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions
This is the link to the website I screenshot above https://tickets.aegeurope.com/upattheo2/climbs.html
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Works fine on mobile view too
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

Dunno if @Anonymous has seen the responses, but could perhaps let us know if they've figured it out yet?

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't work for the saturday I was trying.....why doesn't the advert make it clear it only gives discount at off peak times

Get 15% off up to 4 tickets to Up at The O2

Up at The O2

2 months

To redeem this offer simply enter 'UATO215' on the O2 customers tab atGo to website A brand new walkway over The O2. Get 15% off for up to 4 tickets to Up at The O2 when you book online. Only on O2.

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 126315 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. These promotions are valid for select periods of time on a limited basis. In fairness they won't suit everyone all of the time. Also it's very much a first come first served basis...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 94326 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7032 Solutions

With millions of customers and possibly hundreds wanting to make the climb I suppose they have to limit codes but frustrating nonetheless if you are down there or going and the offer isn't available. It's available for me, indeed I have a code, but I won't be making the trip.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Doesn't work for the saturday I was trying.....why doesn't the advert make it clear it only gives discount at off peak times

Get 15% off up to 4 tickets to Up at The O2

Up at The O2

2 months

To redeem this offer simply enter 'UATO215' on the O2 customers tab atGo to website A brand new walkway over The O2. Get 15% off for up to 4 tickets to Up at The O2 when you book online. Only on O2.

That wasn't the question you asked first though? 

Message 9 of 9