cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a message for O2 bosses if they want to keep O2 company as a global big phone service.

donecek
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was thinking I could use an O2 SIM card anywhere around the planet as the O2 company seemed to me to be a very big corporation...

Sadly, once you leave Europe the glory of the O2 company is fading significantly and about this a big O2 company one can't find out even a small trace in the South Pacific area... 

My SIM card can't be used despite the fact I depend on the connection from the O2 SIM card.

I think some O2 services could be provided via its website to keep our O2 SIM cards alive as I remember it used to be possible to use the O2 website for SMS, calling etc.

Please, would you let to know your O2 bosses about that idea as some O2 customers living abroad would appreciate some services like these... Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

donecek
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been an O2 customer since 2005 and I would like to see O2 be a global phone provider once they boast how big a company they are...

Sadly, a few kilometers behind Europe nobody knows anything about O2 company, isn't it?

Message 31 of 34

donecek
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is why I'm here to start a debate about O2 becoming a global phone provider so that anybody around Europe once travelling to the South Pacific could benefit from this phone connection there, isn't it?

Message 32 of 34

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10282 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

I have used my o2 sim across the world thanks from Hawai'i via SE Asia, Europe, Middle East to  Japan so never had an issues, and you can use your o2 phone in the South Pacific, you just have to pay for it.. 

Set up your own Mobile Network and put all the roaming agreements in place, if you have the millions in the bank to do so... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 33 of 34

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6779 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

@donecek wrote:

This is why I'm here to start a debate about O2 becoming a global phone provider so that anybody around Europe once travelling to the South Pacific could benefit from this phone connection there, isn't it?

You can use your phone. Just top up to cover the charges

1000008562.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 34 of 34