cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a message for O2 bosses if they want to keep O2 company as a global big phone service.

donecek
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was thinking I could use an O2 SIM card anywhere around the planet as the O2 company seemed to me to be a very big corporation...

Sadly, once you leave Europe the glory of the O2 company is fading significantly and about this a big O2 company one can't find out even a small trace in the South Pacific area... 

My SIM card can't be used despite the fact I depend on the connection from the O2 SIM card.

I think some O2 services could be provided via its website to keep our O2 SIM cards alive as I remember it used to be possible to use the O2 website for SMS, calling etc.

Please, would you let to know your O2 bosses about that idea as some O2 customers living abroad would appreciate some services like these... Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36996 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1677 Solutions

All the ways to access O2 when outside the UK here: Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

Nobody from O2, much less their bosses, will see this bold plea, @donecek - this link has the ways to make that happen: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Or you can Google "e-mail O2 CEO" and try that. Good luck!

Message 2 of 34

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6932 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1544 Solutions

The only interests of the 'bosses' are getting O2 and Virgin integrated, creating more savings and selling off the combined entity to some hedge fund / venture capitalist

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 34

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36996 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1677 Solutions
Message 4 of 34

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 7002 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Or you can Google "e-mail O2 CEO" and try that. Good luck!

@donecek 

Just to add to that comment from @pgn, there is occasional mention on this Community of members e-mailing O2's CEO direct and their complaint being passed to an "Executive Resolutions Team". This is all quite opaque but if you Google "O2 executive complaints team" you will find a "X" (Tweet) of 27 June 2023 from O2 to a customer by the name of Katy Evans that confirms the existence of that team and gives their contact details :-

Oxonian_0-1710592416061.png

This community's spam filters mean that I cannot post a like to the "Tweet" - sorry - but at least you now know what you are looking for !

If you do decide to contact the Executive Relations Team, please keep us informed of developments. 👍

Message 5 of 34

donecek
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great, thank you very much for any information...hopefully we commit some change to globalise this O2 company finally...

Message 6 of 34

donecek
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I understand, but any publicizing of this matter will help too.... so let's hope O2 will listen to its customers soon...

Message 7 of 34

donecek
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great, thank you very much for all this information, everything helps...

Message 8 of 34

donecek
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So many thanks for your information and I can promise once I get an outcome I will share it here...

I understand it's a run-on long distance but it needs to be started....for the good of UK people abroad...

Message 9 of 34

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 7002 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@donecek 

Please keep us informed of developments. 👍

Message 10 of 34