Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virgin merger

Moondragon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I discovered today that O2 and Virgin are to merge, and I'm very concerned about this. I left Virgin for O2 because a single text would have cost me one hundred times more than it does with O2. Will the prices change, or will I still get the same low ones that I do now? Tomorrow I will have been with O2 for just six months; I don't want to have to switch again.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Good Morning, For now everything is as it was yesterday and these things take time to take shape. Lets see what happens when it happens and you can still be confident that as it is just now o2 will continue to offer the same great service it aspires to do.

signature
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Moondragon
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, that helps.

Message 4 of 7

Jamieson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Basically when Virgin and O2 merge the newly in charge obscenely over paid executives will implement any new price increases that they can think of, this will no doubt be actioned during the mid way contract period of us SKY customers and there won’t be anything us locked in contracted customers will be able to do about it. Just having to hold a conversation and answer umpteen security questions from a robot, before being put on hold for 25 minutes because night or day those customer service folk down at SKY always seem to be experiencing a high number of calls?
Sometimes I imagine SKY customer services consists of 5 or 6 Scottish women trying to answer 50 different phone lines in some portacabin that’s seen better days that’s been plotted up in a field somewhere near Edinburgh!! ;0)
Truth is the time you spend on hold isn’t because the team are constantly experiencing a very high number of calls, their just experiencing a number of calls but have never paid enough staff to cope with the demand and that’s a fact.
Message 5 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Good Morning @O2Faisal 

Thanks for your comforting words.

I sincerely hope that we customers enjoy the o2 we all knew.

Never liked Virgin overly commercial,  commerce not customers come first.

Bye for now TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
So now it's done @Cleoriff
O2 Virgin
😪😪😪
Goodbye happiness hello gloominess