Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung z fold 4 issues

DjTagsta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had 5 of these phones all with the same problem. Unable to get signal. For data, call and texts. I have to flight mode my phone 100 times a day. The current phone isn't even 2 months old. 

I call customer service and they ask me to send the phone off for assesment. So in a 12 month period I have had over 25 days without a phone because of repairs. 

I have explained and sent evidence in to prove this problem and still no replacement that works. Been with 02 over 10 years and trust me when I say, I am leaving as soon as the communications ombudsman resolves this issue. It's disgusting to take my money for the poorest service from anyone I have ever dealt with. 

The cheeky ****** asked me to upgrade as well, while I was on the phone for another repair assesment. You can ****** right off 🤣 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23411 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3739 Solutions

@DjTagsta Have you contacted Samsung about your issue? They may be able to help where O2 can't:

Product Help & Support | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7194 Posts
  • 137 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@DjTagsta 

Is this a handset problem, a SIM problem or a signal problem ? 

You could review :-

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

My Network App - Find Out More About Your Network Coverage | Apps | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

It could be worth trying your O2 SIM in another handset, and even popping into an O2 retail store to swap your SIM. You could also try a PAYG SIM from another network in your current handset to narrow down whether the issue is handset, signal or SIM-related. 👍 

Message 3 of 3