Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

APPLE WATCH ULTRA ORDER DELAYED BY 1 MONTH AND 8 DAYS

I ordered the apple watch ultra trail loop in black 1 month and 9 days ago and I still haven't had the slightest update, called in and they've all told me to wait for the 3-4 week expected delivery wait! this is ridiculous why let people order when y...

hasnaaaer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service as it should be.

Please pass on my thanks to Nathan at the O2 store in Beeston, Nottingham. My wife and I went in today to arrange a SIM swap following the purchase of new phones. Nathan walked us through the process, explained everything clearly and even moved us on...

Carlos49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you

I would like to thank Nathan from the O2 branch in Woolwich for his help in sorting out a problem with an O2 sim I got from a Virgin Media package, also including a disagreement with them about Disney +. Thank you so much you were so patient, it woul...

Sue-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text

Had a scam text, purporting to be from O2, claiming they were having problems taking the direct debit for our bill. It asked for a response via text to sort it out. I deleted the text, but O2 would only contact you about such issues via the app or em...

O2 appalling customer service

I was diagnosed with cancer back in March and ended up having to undergo emergency surgery. I'm now not working and I'm on disability benefit so sometimes I can be a few days late in paying my airtime or device plan. I will NEVER use o2 ever again du...

Dominic87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missed Calls on my Android Mobile Phone

I've recently missed some important calls from my local Health Surgery, who when challenged where adamant that the calls had been made by a GP to my mobile number. I then took the matter up with O2 via a chat session on the 18th September 2022 who re...

Hi!I just found out today from EE customer service about a number 7726.I got in contact with them since one of their numbers was sending phishing text messages and they asked me to forward it to 7726 which is a free service for reporting scam message...

Asghannnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Benefits of 5G?

I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue? When my iPhone connects to 5G it doesn’t offer any greater speeds than 4G. Usually it is slower. I am just wondering when the masts are upgraded if they are just coded to say there is 5G without any...

Willc1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos