cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales not offering loyalty multi contract discounts!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been with O2 since 2004!! I've recently taken out 2 further monthly contracts and NOT offered the 25% and 15% loyalty multi contract discount. CS have just told me it needs to be applied at point of sale and can't be applied afterwards. I am waiting for a callback in response to the complaint I've logged. How can I request a discount I didn't know existed...I found out about it on this forum.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've being with o2 since I first had a analogue phone and never had any discounts to my mind offered.
Only stopped with them cause couldn't be bothered to change network. Now got Samsung s6 but it's hard to update without laying a lot of dosh out.
Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@AnonymousI am not sure where you heard about the loyalty multi contract discounts? You say you found out about it on this forum but if honest I wasn't aware O2 offered anything like this. Maybe someone else will advise ...as I could be a bit behind the times.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Details and how to apply here and yes you need to apply in the first 30 days.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Additional-Line-Discounts/m-p/991541#M16649
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous you will have to chase up customer service as they will not call you back regardless of what you were told 

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 I had forgotten about the additional line discounts..

I'm still confused though....the link you posted states 20% and to be applied by 15th June??

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
I guess the offer has finished now then?
@Martin-O2 ??
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've spoken to CS this afternoon and they're well aware of this discount!!
Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Maybe they are but the process to apply for it is quite clearly stated in the link.
It doesn't say you need to call CS so text the number as indicated if you are eligible?
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can apply for up to 28 day's only. I took 2 further contracts out 3 months ago. My point is WHY loyal customer's aren't being made aware of these discounts when you are in the shop face to face discussing your account and other accounts!! It's the same with the discount available to certain employee groups such as NHS, I fall into this group also and only ever hward this mentioned last year by an informed well trained O2 sales person who I may add was suprised I had never been offered this discount before.
Message 10 of 14