Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Delay

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anybody affected by the delay had an update yet? I'm currently fighting with o2 for an update but they are now saying 6 weeks, it was 4 weeks yesterday!!!!!
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Statto33
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
17th Feb Ultra
Message 11 of 43

midget-ninja
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my Ultra on the 18th of February and no sign of any updates so far. Really hope I dont have to look at an empty case for another 4 weeks!

Message 12 of 43

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre ordered mine (cosmic grey) late on 29th February and it said "Up to 4 weeks" when I ordered which obviously I was fine with this.

The problem I have is that I have not received one single email and when I ask o2 I get told to "wait" "it'll be with you soon" "be patient" 

"Marc
, I am sorry about the delay this is going to cause, I can see how frustrating it can be to wait a bit longer, we are working on the order processing so that we can minimise the wait time for all our customers. I request you to please wait till the device is back in stock and once it is we will work in full speed to deliver the order to you."

"Marc, as of now, there are no time-scales."

"So Marc, I would request you to wait."

Right now i have no idea when the phone is coming but according to the pre-order confirmation(the only piece of documentation I have of a pre order is a screenshot) it's going to be up to 4 weeks from 29th of feb but, like I said I've had not one email from o2 saying it's delayed or confirming 4 weeks from 29th.

I'm pretty patient and don't get annoyed very easily but this is kind of annoying because o2 are just silent.
Message 13 of 43

Statto33
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Crofty I've now just got off the phone and been told the phone is out of stock and don't know when new devices will be in. Completely different story to what you've been told. Not sure who or what to believe?
Message 14 of 43

Heko
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was told by the Complaints team they should be getting delivery at the weekend and should be Tuesday by the latest but I don't belive a word they say been told different thing from different departments
Message 15 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am having the argument that store stock should be offered to pre orders, they claim it does not.ckme.with leaflet for claiming Ear buds so would not have the code so I am arguing they need to come up with a solution for that then.

It's ridiculous that I can roll out of bed tomorrow cancel my order I made nearly a month ago and walk out with a Phone I would still be waiting 3+ weeks for
Message 16 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On phone to o2 now seeing when it is expected will post response as soon as received from them.
Message 17 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Order will be getting cancelled.

April 19th she has advised
Message 18 of 43

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This is whats worrying. Ive been told will be latest tomorrow. Others being told even later then that
Message 19 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I got a call from the complaints team after he said the same, he doesn't understand why customers are being advised earlier as o2 habe been told this is next delivery and they've not been told how many devices are coming but it has to be split between online stock and shop stock.

The damning part was when they said even April the 19th cannot be guaranteed. This is why they won't commit to a date.

The good news stores can allocate stock to your orders so they are recommending you cancel your online order order in store today a d you still get the benefits of pre order
Message 20 of 43