Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations for July 2017

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, how's your day going? grin

End of the month is approaching which means it's time for Rewards Nominations again! As you might know, each month we ask members to nominate any awesome forum content (guides, reviews, general posts...) that you think has made a great and positive contribution to the community.

Which content would you like to nominate for the reward this month? slight_smile

Last month you nominated @viridis for his amazing review of Xperia XZ Premium, check it out here!

Please reply to this topic with your nomination for July! slight_smile Cheers!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Whilst obviously @darrengf is the inevitable winner for his superb thread.
As a personal token I shall nominate @jonsie purely for posting two epic sized thought provoking posts, all whilst high as a kite on morphine.
Message 11 of 17

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone 👍 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 12 of 17

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@darrengf wrote:

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone 👍 

I doubt that O2 are as thankful as we all are though LOL

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrengf for me Bouncy

Message 14 of 17

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Yes I don't think o2 like me at all now 😟  So if I ever go missing 😱  I had a great time on the forum 👍 

Im surprised I'm allowed to stay for the moment,  but I never lied and only stated the facts and technically I couldn't use data overseas due to the restriction, so asked o2 for help.

yes that's it, I asked for help 👍

But once again thank you all.  Let's see if I'm allowed to stay on here now Zipped

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 15 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

No one can be barred or suspended for telling the truth. The research and figures are there backed up by everyone's personal experience. O2 have admitted they have been less than honest, in fact lied through their teeth, so don't worry @darrengf

Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrengf wrote:

Yes I don't think o2 like me at all now 😟  So if I ever go missing 😱  I had a great time on the forum 👍 

Im surprised I'm allowed to stay for the moment,  but I never lied and only stated the facts and technically I couldn't use data overseas due to the restriction, so asked o2 for help.

yes that's it, I asked for help 👍

But once again thank you all.  Let's see if I'm allowed to stay on here now Zipped

If you ever do go missing @darrengf we know who did it / where to look ... you're exceptional 

Message 17 of 17