Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insurance - annoyed

I am an O2 customer - and I had unfortunately dropped my Ipad pro, with subsequent damage on Saturday . 1st July'17. I pay insurance for the same - and hence made a claim for the same on 2nd July'17. DPD courier was arranged to pick up the damaged Ip...

Eklevaya by Level 3: Thinker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Upgrade

Just looking for an honest answer..... Why is upgrading through O2 so expensive? I've been loyal to O2 for many years and have spent £1000's in the process so why is my loyalty not being rewarded with your best deals? I can find better and cheaper ta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service

Stage 1.I have today experienced the worst customer service in my lifetime. Both myself and my wife have been customers of O2 for some 12 years now and today we went back to our local store in the Eastbourne Arndale centre for the second time this we...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Has the rot started ?

https://www.telefonica.com/documents/162467/138879215/rdos17t2-eng.pdf/4531d3c9-0535-e162-472e-116372944062 Customer base is starting to shrink

o2 customer base shrinks.JPG
adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal strength

Hi All .unfortunately it seam i am only here to complain I have had a niggling problem for a long time Signal strength network team has had a few tickets and have made no real difference , so i got fed up today after i found i missed a important call...

Rongtw by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting the issues explained sort of

Found this article online will just link to it but this is why things may go wronghttps://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/07/20/uk_number_porting_creaks_as_arcane_system_shows_its_age/

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Aerial Direct - long contract!

Hi, My mother asked me to help her with her mobile phone, and upon investigation I've found that she has an O2 business account which was sold to her by Aerial Direct. The account is 18 months into a 36 month contract. The contract didn't come with a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using monthy contract iphone in the channel islands

Hi all From tomorrow afternoon I will be in the channel islands and understand there is no 02 coverage there so my allowances will not be taken into account and will only be used again when I return to UK (is that correct?). I already have 02 travel ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

Does o2 publish a complaints handling policy anywhere? I cant find anything under complaint in Help or FAQs.I would have thought things like the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Directive would apply to them?I've called several times about the sa...

Paul_H by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos