Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

What has TECH done for / mean to you?

When poorly at home the laptop is my window on the worldTapping keys or pressing tiles / buttons on my mobile phone is easier for me when contacting someone by phone (eg text or messenger or Facebook) in many cases than contacting people / companies ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I'm not happy.

I'm not happy at all. How am I supposed to contact O2 about my bill. When I can't make phone calls?!I'm so angry right now.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 failings: unreliable coverage; requires pressure to abide by Sale of Goods Act

25 July 2017. North Hertfordshire. Sandon.Over past two weeks mobile service has got worse at my location (inside and outside property). Delayed reception of texts, banked-up emails; no internet connection at all; sometimes no register recognition to...

• 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sales not offering loyalty multi contract discounts!!

I've been with O2 since 2004!! I've recently taken out 2 further monthly contracts and NOT offered the 25% and 15% loyalty multi contract discount. CS have just told me it needs to be applied at point of sale and can't be applied afterwards. I am wai...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 scam

I'm an O2 customer on a pay monthly data allowance of 500MB which is usually enough for me, so far so good.I found out a few days ago that I could use my phone as a personal hotspot to connect to the Internet on my laptop which is useful at the momen...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

"Live chat"..................more like "dead chat" the time it takes for an operator!

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Voicemail nightmares

TL;DR my voicemail isn't working and it's proving very hard for O2 to fix.So my voicemail suddenly stopped working.No joy with 1760/1750 (just 3 beeps and call failed)Spoke to a really helpful guy who got the network team to do some magic. Yay - got ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it.

Lovely in theory, however I had my phone stolen in Paris. I reported it immediately to O2, who blocked it. Returned home to discover that unauthorised calls had been made AFTER I reported it stolen. I have spent hours on three separate chats to O2 ad...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIGNAL BOOSTER

The data from O2 says good signal inside and out at LL52 0PH which is not true. Both my wife's expensive Samsung smart phone and my Alcatel Pop 4 give a very bad signal ouside and we have to parade about to get any signal. Inside the caravan the sign...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reward Nominations for July 2017

Hi everyone, how's your day going? End of the month is approaching which means it's time for Rewards Nominations again! As you might know, each month we ask members to nominate any awesome forum content (guides, reviews, general posts...) that you th...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos